2019 is coming! The last year of the decade! Are you thinking about setting goals and resolutions for yourself as you enter this new year?
Wouldn’t it be AMAZING if you could set aside the new year’s resolutions in favour of revolutionizing your way of thinking in order to bring the change you desire in your life?
New Year’s Revolution 2019 is a course that will help you:
- Clarify your values so that you can clarify your goals
- Think about what you REALLY want for yourself and why
- Learn how to set goals that are realistic and attainable
- Frame your successes as steps in a journey to your overall goal
- Use your successes to build your self-confidence and create a growth mindset
- Modify the way that you approach stress, anxiety, emotions and relationships
This is a four-week course that will take place on Wednesdays, from January 9 to 30 from 7:00 to 8:30. By the end of January, you will have a clear plan for achieving the goals that are important to you in 2019 and beyond! The program is offered at a cost of $200.00 per person.
Each week, we will have a brief discussion about the topic, and you will be provided with some worksheets that will help you sort out your thoughts, goals and strategies. In addition, you will receive support from other women who are also trying to balance the demands of daily living but also carve out time for themselves to pursue their interests, passions and personal goals.
Brief, reflective assignments will be provided to help you examine your thoughts, beliefs and emotions and to develop a better understanding as to why you have struggled to achieve goals in the past. The aim is to help you think about how you view success and what you want to achieve for yourself both in the group setting and in between sessions on your own.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and an information package will be emailed directly to you.